10) You’re considering buying a cattle farm.
9) You get panic attacks if there’s less than 4 dozen eggs in the fridge.
8) You get arrested when the cops hear you say you ‘do’ about 20 grams a day.
7) You become the official spokesman for the Cheese & Butter Association.
6) A chicken won’t come in your yard.
5) You refer to Bacon as Vitamin B.
4) You call eggs ‘cackle-berries’ just so you can tell your friends you eat lots of fruit.
3) You carry a picture of Gary Taubes in your billfold.
2) You name your two dogs Steak & Eggs.
1) All your friends call you Meathead.
OK, there’s my signs you might be a low-carber. Now let me hear yours in the comments below!
There Really is Life Without Donuts!
Ron, aka The Former Donut Junkie